The Private Sector Federation is a professional organization, dedicated to promote and represent the interests of the Rwandan Business Community. It is the umbrella organization and voice of the private sector.
The Private Sector Federation is a key role player in enabling the Private Sector to respond to Rwanda’s vision for its future.
Over the years, the Federation has rolled out a number of exciting private sectors in the fields of capacity building, entrepreneurship and business growth, trade promotion etc.
Offering an excellent career growth, we are looking for 1 qualified individual to join an exciting team at PSF/LIFAM Project to work as Entrepreneurship Specialist/LIFAM Project for 6 months.
Job Title: Entrepreneurship Specialist/LIFAM Project
Reporting to: LIFAM Project Coordinator
Duty Station: Kigali
Key areas of responsibility
Among other duties, he/she will perform the following:
• Create and promote a full understanding of the Investment and Entrepreneurship Development program goals, philosophy, plans and methods amongst farmers
• Coordinate, initiate and manage programs for entrepreneurship development through PSF constituencies on decentralized level.
• Initiate, organize, mobilize and coordinate farmers to participate in study tours aimed at entrepreneurship
• Initiate and Coordinate all trainings, workshops, seminars and events related to entrepreneurship
• Facilitate farmers to access to loans
• Update information desk on different services
• Produce monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
Interested candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
• At least a Graduate in Enterprenuership, Business Administration, Economics or Management.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
• Experience working in a private organization
• Must have good report writing and communication skills
• Ability to work independently, remain focused and maintain highest integrity and objectivity.
• Computer skills
• Stress management skills
• Time management skills
• Be honest and trustworthy
• Ready to start immediately
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested candidates are invited to apply for the above mentioned position and submit complete applications (only hard copies) made of a CV, a motivation letter, notarized copies of diploma/degree, a copy of identity card, proof of working experience and three persons of reference with their phone numbers to the following address not later than 3rd May 2016.
To the attention of:
Private Sector Federation
P.O. Box 319 Kigali, located in GIKONDO
Note: Only candidates qualifying for selection will be contacted for interviews.